I got this from my brother. Enjoy! :) (And thanks Chuck!)
- What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
-started my second year at college
-became an RA
-was a Peer Counselor (never again)
-that’s all I’ve got, is that sad?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
-I sure it was something like, “I want to be happy and whatever” and sure I kept that. I always make at least, and then I promotly forget it about two weeks into the new year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
-not that I know of
4. Did anyone close to you die?
-Thankfully, no. Let's keep it that way.
5. What countries did you visit?
-umm… I don’t think I left the country this year. Going to Puerto Rico in a week though…
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
-umm… how about more time to sleep?
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
-I remember visiting David, moving out, then Peer Counselor stuff, hanging out with the girls, RA training, start school again…
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
-I guess picking a major and planning the next 4 years of my life.
9. What was your biggest failure?
- umm… I’m not that sure. I’ll have to get back to you.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
-all my girlfriends for putting up with my craziness. I <3 you J
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Mark (from Pcing) all you fellow PCs know why… oy!
14. Where did most of your money go?
-random stuff – movies, shopping, the bank…
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
-Summer time! J I love having some free time.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
-I’ll say the “Wicked” music because I became totally obsessed.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? I’d say about the same.
ii. thinner or fatter? About the same
iii. richer or poorer? About the same
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
-took more time for myself
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
-do everyone else’s work
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
-I already did and I was home in the ‘dale with my friends and family. I was also a bit sick the day before and spent Saturday night on duty watching movies.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
-I <3 Gilmore Girls and old eposides of Boy Meets World
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
-I try not to sure the word “hate”
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
-"Wicked" and “Brooklyn”
28. What did you want and get?
- an RA position in Netherlands North
29. What did you want and not get?
-more time with people that I care about
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
-hmm.. that’s tough. I’d say “Finding Neverland” and didn’t a Harry Potter come out?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
-I was 20… at midnight we had cake and ran around the halls screaming (Shaun and I have the same b-day) then on the acutal day I had four classes and then went home for my favorite dinner and cake. Mom and I also saw “Finding Neverland.” I also got tons of notes and cards from everyone. J
32.What is one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
-being really happy about something
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
-same as every other year: jeans, a sweatshirt, and comfy sneakers
34. What/Who kept you sane?
-Tracey, Jacky, Rory, Jill, Jillian, Dillon, Alee.. the gang.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
-I will always love Johnny Depp… hehe
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
-all the kids from Hague from last year… the old gang (no more Dave and Derek just down the hall)
38. Who was the best new person you met?
-all my residents and PCs
39. Most valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
-make the most of every situation because everything is meant to teach you something.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Some people see beauty, some see a mess... it all depends on your point of view." -me